ABOUT ME-- Ye Yuan(Kevin) in BA223-Principles of Marketing this term

 About me

 My name is Yuan Ye; I am from Wuhan, China; I currently live in Corvallis.

I chose this course for two reasons. First, I am very interested in business courses. Secondly, my major is business. Therefore, this course is a required course for me.

The most important thing about business courses is teaching others how to find business opportunities and earn more money legally. For the course BA 223, I am most interested in understanding in depth what PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING. In addition, I want to know how much I can improve after completing this course.

I am a crazy sports fan, especially basketball and soccer.  I have probably watched NBA games since 2008, and the reason I fell in love with basketball was the 2008 Boston Celtics basketball team. The reason I like to play football is Cristiano Ronaldo. I will not miss every game of him if time permits. I also play basketball and soccer with my friends every week, and I hope that such enthusiasm will be with me all my life.

At the same time, I also love traveling very much. During the holiday before the beginning of this semester, my friend and I drove to Yellowstone National Park. The wildlife and natural scenery there are unforgettable for me, This is a place worth visiting. I hope that after I graduate, I can travel to every country and learn about the different cultures of each country. I hope I can achieve this wish as soon as possible.



Comments

Popular Posts